Industrial Park West
Industrial Park West is an industrial business park located in Gainesville, Georgia, with convenient access to Interstate 985 Oakwood exit. Not only is this is a high traffic area, but this premier site now qualifies for a tax credit ‘Opportunity Zone’. Businesses in Industrial Park West qualify for the State’s maximum job tax credit of $3,500 per job. The incentive, which is available for new or existing businesses that create two or more jobs, is a Job Tax Credit which can be taken against the business’s Georgia income tax liability and payroll withholding tax. The credit is only available for areas designated by DCA as an “Opportunity Zone”. The state’s single-factor tax rate means that Georgia’s already low corporate tax rate (6 percent) applies only to the portion of income earned inside the state. If your company delivers a large portion of products and services outside the state, that tax liability is lowered further. Additional advantages to locating your business in Georgia:
- Georgia is a right-to-work state.
- Second-lowest union membership rate in the U.S.
- Hourly manufacturing wage well below national average.
- The cost of living in Georgia is lower.
- Georgia has a deep talent pool.
- Population growth has been steady for 30 years
- Georgia’s #2 nationally in exports with two deep-water ports.
2500 West Park Drive, Gainesville, GA 30504
Agent(s) for this listing